.....Thanks for Visit....Thanks for Visit....Thanks for Visit....Thanks for Visit....

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Puisiku, Puisi Picisan


Once, you came to my life bringing a hope. And all endings became the beginnings. No feeling of something wrong, no mistrust of doubt. Everything I saw was just..."beautiful"

Was I being blessed ? Or might I be in a curse?


Oh poor thing!


I was wrong. It's just the thought of a naive lil' girl.Since time always had the answer and both of these eyes could see the reality at last.
Why must most of good things I knew change? They're not like they used to be... They're not beautiful as I saw.

Arrgh, now world is lack of fairness, I think. I stare at people hopelessly screaming

" Where's the justice?"

For a while I sigh and still I don't understand, I wish the people were just nightmare.

Oh You come to my life again. You're really back. There's no hope, but you tell me something in a whisper. I call it 'faith'. Then I know these 5 plain letters let my disbelief gone.


For a while I sigh and...

Yes, I'll try to understand. For you, I'll do understand.

You're my only faithful friend that always promises "things will be fine"

You're the only girl that always looks back at me in the mirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment